- Bike Tour in the land of Cava
- Bike tour
- 8 hours
- Tour guide
From 5 to 7 people: 139€ per person.
Availability Tuesday To Sunday
Are you a wine lover and fancy an easy but active outing in the countryside?
Discover Catalonian countryside and gorgeous landscape by electric bike!
Cycle your way from Subirats through the gorgeous Penedès valley, nested between Vilafranca, the county capital and Sant Sadurni d’Anoia, the capital of cava. In 45 minute drive only from Barcelona, that bike ride in the vineyardscan be yours!
What's in store for you
- Electric bike ride through the hills of The Subirats vineyards (2 to 2 ½ hour ride)
- Easy cycling, thanks to the adjustable electric assistance
- Visit a family winery with the owner
- Taste 2 different cavas
- Enjoy an authentic tapas lunch in a restaurant where you will be treated like family
What makes that tour special
We're making your life easy
- Private tour: your guide will be dedicated to you and you only for the day.
- Personal treatment: this is not your bland one-fits-all tourist package. Instead, get services from private guide and passionate local people, booked solely for you.
- No transport fuss: your guide will pick you up from your accommodation place and drive you back after the trip.
- Slow travel:I designed this tour for you to enjoy each place we visit. Unlike group tours you won’t be rushed around
- Tailored to your needs: this tour can be combined with the other tours I offer in the area to make a full day trip. Just request a personalized offer.
- Easy bike ride up and down the hills thanks to the electric bikes
- No logistic worry I’ll look after the E-bikes and equipment rentals
100% authentic Catalonian experience
- Discover the Penedes wine country and admire spectacular views only known to locals.
- Visit a small family winery, with real craft signature. No big winery on the list.
- Learn about the region’s history of wine making and agricultural methods
- Lunch restaurant: catered to the local community, you’ll experience the best, authentic tapas from the region.
- Mingle with the local people throughout the tour – not tourists
For more information about my services, visit “My Guarantee”
I’ll pick you up from your accommodation place.
First, we’ll pick up our electric bikes in the town of Subirats.
For an hour, we’ll ride through small villages and picturesque routes!
You’ll discover diverse places of interest rich in history and admire breath-taking views.
You’ll taste 2 types of cava and have a tour around the property with Marçal, a family member.
Marçal will share with you his family story, traditional folklore… and Cava Making 101 indeed.
You’ll discover all the secrets of cava making and become an expert!
If you don’t know the difference between Cava and Champagne yet: soon, you’ll be able to impress your peers with your technical knowledge!
Be prepared for a very authentic lunch in this small, typical Catalonian countryside restaurant.
You’ll be served a wide selection of freshly made tapas… and cava, of course!
Don’t hesitate to let us know if you have any food allergy
requirement: we will accommodate accordingly.
We’ll cycle our way back to the bike rental shop (about 1 hour again).
Once we’ve returned the bikes, we will drive back to your accomodation.
|Tour type||Private Wine tasting and Cycling Tour|
|Meeting point||Your accommodation in Barcelona or Sitges|
|Number of guests||
From 1 to 7 persons
Van rental for groups between 5 and 7 persons
✔ Free of charge up to 14 days before tour date
✖ No refund within 14 days of tour date
|✔ Private guide and driver||✔ Entrance tickets|
|✔ Guest pick up free of charges||✔ A/C car or van rental|
|✔ Electric bikes rental||✔ Electric bikes equipment|
|✔ Lunch meal||✔ Winery tour and cava tasting|